Have yourself a Quilty Little Christmas Sew-a-long

Last week Lori over at Bee in my Bonnet started a sewalong over on Instagram. I just couldn't resist the cuteness. Each day or so she puts up the next block on her Instagram feed and yesterday I finished the first 3 blocks. As soon as I was finished I saw she put up the next one. Some cute little mittens. So hopefully I will make them today.

The blocks are from her book Quilty Fun. So you will need the book to get the patterns for the blocks.

#haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas

Isn't this little house just gorgeous. I had so much fun making this one and going through my fabrics looking for the right little bits to fussy cut for the door and windows.

#haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas

The cocoa mug is made from some fabrics I purchased years ago. Michael Miller . Every time I see it it reminds me of Christmas. This block came together really fast, and so super cute.

#haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas

And you can't have a Christmas quilt without a tree. I really like the tree and the instructions on making the tree are on her Instagram feed as it is not a block from her book.

#haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas

And here are the 3 finished blocks together.

#haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas

If you're on Instagram check out the #haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas and you will see every ones blocks that have joined in with the sewalong.

Happy Christmas Sewing
Filomena xx

Comments