The Splendid Sampler

Here is one of my selfish sewing projects for this year. It is called The Splendid Sampler  and it is made up 100 mystery blocks. The blog and sign up for the notifications can be found here.

I couldn't wait to get started on this quilt along and Monday morning the first block release was out. I have seen so many hearts appear in my Facebook and Instagram account every one so different and stunning. Do you know there are over 14 000 people signed up to make the mystery blocks from all over the world. Wow that is a lot of people.

Well I enjoyed making my first block, Block No1 - Hearts Aflutter and I'm now waiting for Friday for the next one. The blocks are released on Sunday and Thursday but because of the time difference it is Monday and Friday for us in Australia, unless you want to stay up really really late you might just get it before it turns midnight....

The Splendid Sampler
Block 1 - Hearts Aflutter


Happy Sewing
Filomena xx




Comments