Time to try this again.

I have been wanting to get back into writing my blog for a little while now and I come back to it every now and then to have a look and have a look at some of the blogs I follow and wish I had the time.

So I have set my goal to find the time, to do the things I love, that life is too short always working and cleaning and making sure that every aspect of my life is in order. Time for some things to wait, I am sure that dishwasher will wait a bit while I enjoy writing up some posts.

Even though I haven't posted on here for a bit I have still been creating. Finding little pockets of time to pick up my crochet hook and put a few more stitches on a blanket. Mainly that is sitting at violin rehearsals with my son.

But here are a few things I have been working on.


This pattern is the Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket by Celeste Young.


I just love that hot pink colour around the edge. The yarn I used was Sheepjes and the colour is Raspberry Rocky Roads.


I also have going this gorgeous baby blanket. It is so super soft and I am loving the pattern. The patter for this one is called the Wedding Ring Blanket by Mango Mum Crochet. She has lots of gorgeous patterns.


And I have nearly enough of these squares to start joining up to make a cute throw. This is 100% cotton. Working with cotton yarn is my favourite, I think I like how it feels while I crochet.


This square is part of the #casualgrannycal being run by @crochetbyredagape everything she makes is so nice.


So you can see I have still been busy making, not as much sewing as I would have liked, I haven't touched my new machine in months. But little projects that I can take along with me are keeping me sane at the moment.

Hope to see you next week.

Sew_filomena xx


Comments

Post a Comment