How many projects is too many.....

I know what you are all going to say "how do you have so many going at the same time" I just love having lots of things on the go. When I sit to watch some TV I can't just sit there, I have to be doing something. And I love to do different things each night. So that means lots of projects to do in front of the TV. Projects I can do at my sewing machine and projects I can take with me. One thing I always make sure is that I finish every project I start.

So you want to know what my latest project is? Someone I know is having a baby and I love babies...... and I also love working with baby wool it is soooo soft....


I had lots of fun choosing the colours. It only took me about 2 hours and finally decided on these four.

I am making a little baby granny square blanket.


The squares are a combination of each of the colours with all the last rows being white.


The squares are then crochet together in white giving a big white boarder. When I have finished making all the squares and putting them together I will crochet a scalloped border just to finish it off.


In the meantime though I still have many more squares to crochet. Before it is entirely finished.
I still haven't finished Sarah's quilt in case you are wondering.

So how many projects do have going at any one time?.......

Comments

  1. Look really nice, i wonder how long you need to finish this project=) I found your blog yesterday and i must say ... i love it!
    have a nice week end
    Lili

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment