Scrappy Trip Along

Some of you also on Instagram may have noticed a number of people all making the same quilt with the hashtag #srappytripalong. I just couldn't resist and had to start making as well. Everyday I would see the progress of all these lovely quilts. I could hear it call my name to start. I resisted for about a week, but I then gave in.

Here is my progress so far. Only 5 blocks finished so far. I am aiming to make the quilt 5 blocks by 5 block. That means I need 25 in total. Wow I need to make 20 more blocks. The fabric line is Moda - Good Fortune. I just love the colours in this range. you don't have to use all one line. Use any scraps leftover from your other projects.


They actually don't take that long to make, just some free time, which sometimes I have non of. Here are some pics of my blocks on their own.

     
























If you are interested in joining in this scrappytripalong you can find the tutorial here.


The block is made up of 2″ squares and the finished block size is 12″. And watch out as it is a very addictive block. I love how they all come out different and fit together so perfectly. If you are on Instagram check it out and join in the informal quilt along on Instagram using the hashtag #scrappytripalong.

Comments

  1. This will end up as a gorgeous quilt! Lucky I'm not on Instagram as Pinterest has me busy already with 5 gorgeous quilts that I want to make... Can't wait to see the progress.

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment