Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'm going to be teaching crochet...

I am so excited and a little nervous about this new little venture. I'm going to be teaching crochet at a beautiful little shop called The Bowerbird Store in Springwood. It is full of little items that I just love for decorating my house, and some beautiful jewellery in the window.


Love the Anna Gare Range. Some of those pieces would look perfect in my kitchen.




I have planned a number or projects. The first project is a set of 4 Dishcloths. Each dish cloth will include a different crochet stitch and border. Here are some samples I let in the store.




I love this yellow ribbed stitch Dishcloth.
And this red one is one of my favourites too. I love the cute little border that actually happens while you do the main body of the cloth. It is really easy and no adding a border at the end.

Our next project is a beautiful colourful Mandela and then a gorgeous lacy scarf, you will have to join the class to know what is next.

Classes Start 16th July in the store at 7.30pm. The cost is a $50.00 deposit to secure your spot and then $10.00 per class which you pay on the night. All notes and pattern instructions are also supplied for you to take you just bring your own wool or yarn.

How exciting.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the classes, my daughter and I have signed up already. We are both so excited to start crocheting.
    The shop is lovely, especially the covered foot stools. My daughter convinced me that I deserved one, she is so thoughtful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic. I can't wait to meet you and your daughter. The shop is beautiful. I have made a few purchases in that shop and I am sure many more.

      Delete