Dish Cloths... Do you use yours?

I have been asked so many times do you actually use these? The lovely girls at my crochet classes are amazed that I actually use them to wipe benches and clean up spills.

"They are too pretty to use" "What scrub things after I have spent all this time making it" Ha ha they make me laugh.

I am telling you after you have used one of these you will never use a chux again. And the best thing you put them in the washing machine and they are like brand new again.

Here is one of mine - evidence ladies that I do use them.
Last month I joined a dish cloth swap. It was lots of fun, working out what I was going to make, sending it off and them waiting for my package to arrive in the post. Mel over at One Crafty Mumma is running another one at the moment and one early next year. I will definitely be signing up for the next one. Why don't you join me.... I will keep you posted when the next one is on.

And here are the ones I got back. They are so pretty and will look great in my little kitchen.




This flower one is just gorgeous...


And this pretty pink one is so soft.


I love the hearts....



Have a go and make your self some pretty crochet or knitted dish cloth, I promise you, you will love cleaning with one of these... well you know what I mean....

If you are looking for a pattern here is one I made for the swap.

Filomena xx

Comments

  1. Filomena, I finally used one as a face washer. It was hard but I did it :) Even my husband was impressed. Now just to pick one to start in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment