Finishing up some WIP's

This year I am going to finish some of the projects I have been working on or intending on working on over the last couple of years.

So far I have been pretty good, I've  set a times to get items finished by and you know what they are getting done.

Like this crochet ripple blanket I'm making for Andrew. I just have to finish off the border and it is done. He will get this one before winter sets in. The tutorial for this is here.


I have started taking these little hexagons with me in the car when I do the school run again. My aim is to finish 2 flowers per week. Breaking it down into little bits is helping me get it done. And I am so enjoying it.


I have also been working on some custom orders of crochet coasters. I didn't have much time to fill the order so I just crocheted  and crocheted until I thought my fingers where going to fall off, but I got them all done and she received them on time.


I have wanted to make this doll for ages, and I finally made the time to sit in front of the sewing machine long enough to finish her. Well Lauren claimed it as hers as soon as she got home from school and that was it, but it now sits on the end of her bed.


And in amongst all that I even got this pouch done. I just need to find some buttons to sew on the middle of the round flowers and at the flap. I thought some painted timber ones would look nice. Just have to find them.



So I have been very busy making, creating and getting this done and not procrastinating over which one to work on next. Sometimes I find myself for hours looking up projects and looking at tutorials and lets not talk about pinterest.

My husband thinks I have craft disease. Anyone else out there with craft disease with a need to be working on something everyday?  I feel lost if I haven't used my crochet hook or sewing machine one day.

Take care and happy crafting...

Filomena xx

Comments