V-Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern

Well it is getting chilly around here. One of the best things about winter is all the extra layers and scarfs. I love winter clothing all the layers, jackets, scarves and boots. So I made myself a new scarf for this year.

I found some yarn in Spotlight last week that just caught my eye. The colours are so vibrant I thought I would give it a go. In no time and not much thought I had two balls in my basket.


After some searching the Internet for a stitch I wanted I settled on the V-Stitch. The final result is a beautiful chunky scarf perfect for this winter.



I thought I would share the pattern with you. This works best with a 8 to 10 ply yarn. It is a very easy stitch and works up quite quickly, I was finished in no time.

So are you thinking of whipping up a quick project before winter really sets in here, I am sharing my pattern.

Instructions using 8 ply yarn and a 6mm crochet hook.

Chain 27

Row 1: (2tr, ch2, 2tr) into the 7th chain from the hook. *Skip 3 chains (2tr, ch2, 2tr) into the next stitch.* repeat from * to * 3 more times.  Skip 3 chains and 1tr in the last chain. Chain 3 and turn.

Row 2: *(2tr, ch2, 2tr) into the chain 2 space.* Repeat from * to * 4 more times at each of the chain 2 spaces.  1tr in the last space. Chain 3 and turn.


Row 3: repeat row 2 until desired length is achieved.
Finish off and weave in ends.



I drew this up on word if you like using a chart instead.


Hope you have fun making this.

Filomena xx

Comments