Crochet Chevron Blanket



Winter is really and truly settling in and what better thing to do in the evenings sitting by the open fire. Well crochet of course.


I am really enjoying making this Chevron blanket at the moment. I am really loving the colour combination. The charcoal grey and mustard yellow are a great match. Now believe me it is charcoal grey.... After uploading the photos on here I thought this does not look quite like the real thing. So I took the photos again and still this. I will take them again when I have finished the blanket and show you the finished product.


The pattern I am using is from the royalsisters and you can find the pattern here.


I really like this pattern and it is so easy to follow. And really easy to adjust if you want it more pointy.


I am using the Moda Vera Wool from Spotlight. It is 100% Australian Wool, nice to work with and easy to care for.


I m using a 4.5mm hook as I wanted the stitches to be close together. But you could easily use a 5 or a 5.5 for a more open stitch.

Well I better get onto some more of my projects. I'm actually doing some sewing today as soon as I get off this computer.

I'll be posting it up as soon as I have some photos for you. It is a gorgeous new block and I'm digging into my 1930's fabric stash.

Take care
Filomena xx

Comments

Post a Comment