Spending Friday with the Farmer's Wife....

I have completed another 2 block in the last couple of days and it is really coming together now. My folder is filling up and I love flicking through the pages looking at each of the blocks and the fabrics.

So here are the next 2 blocks...


Block No. 18 Century of Progress


And even though this block is very simple I just love it.


Block No. 29 Economy


And now that I have adjusted the needle on my machine all my corners are coming out perfect. It pays to check sometimes. I thought it was me.


Farmer's Wife Quilt Block
I want my daughter to marry a farmer because she is a farm girl. 
I hope her husband is a farmer because farmers are producers and givers of life.

I am working next week, so I hope to get to do some sewing and complete another 2 blocks.

Happy sewing
Filomena xx


Comments

  1. I love the blocks you've made...and especially love the fabrics that you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment