Spending Friday with the Farmer's Wife


At this pace it feels like I am never going to finish this farmer's Wife Quilt. But there are so many things to make and do.....

But I did manage to get 2 more done when I was at the GWSMQG Sunday sewalong.

And this one is my favourite so far. Its called the Country Path and it looks nothing like the one in the book, but it is exactly the same, just different fabrics. Different fabrics and different styles can just change the whole look of each block.


Block No. 24 - Country Path


Block No. 25 - Cups and Saucers


So hopefully now the the kids are back at school and being term 4 you usually don't get called in for casual work as much maybe just maybe I will get more sewing done.

Thanks for stopping by
Filomena xx

Comments

  1. Filomena, you are such a busy girl .... nice work. Must start my first block very soon just need to pick out my fabric.

    Thanks again for yesterdays class, I kept on crocheting when I got home till late, couldn't help it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment