Where did December go?

Where did December go?  I have no idea, not one post for the whole of December..... I have some catching up to do....

I have been so busy lately firstly running around with Christmas and last minute shopping, I was called into work to work full time for the last three weeks of school. Then suddenly it was Christmas day visiting people and places and in no time it was New Years Day....



Which this year we spent at home.... it was relaxing..... sitting on the lounge in my pj's watching the fireworks on TV.

I also spent some time sewing and thinking up new projects and quilts to make this year. I also started sewing again for my madeit store. It has felt good filling up my store again with little handmade lovelies.



While sewing these cute little pouches my iron stopped working. That was a disaster, not because I had to iron clothes, I had to iron my fabric. I think I use my iron more for my craft than for ironing clothes. After a few recommendations from some IG friends I went with the Phillips and I love it.


I am also bury finishing off my next swap. This one is so cute. Hazel Hedgehog, the pattern can be found here if you want to try it. It is actually quite easy, the step by step instructions are very clear and full of diagrams, so you cannot go wrong.



The first one I finished on the weekend at the first sewalong for 2015 at the GWSMQG Sunday Sewalong. I just love these days, sewing along with a bunch of great and inspiring ladies. And of course a good cup of coffee.




So have your holidays been just as busy and full of sewing....

Filomena xx

Comments