The cutest teeny weeny basket ever...

Look what I made. Isn't it the most adorable basket. And it is teeny tiny. I love little things; little tins, little jars, little bottles and now little fabric baskets.

This one is called the The Pixie Basket and you can find the free tutorial over at The Fabric Mutt blog.

The Pixie Basket
I made this for as a little gift for someone. I can't say who it is yet as it is a surprise. She is one of the first people I started following over on Instagram when I joined a few years ago now. Ans a few weeks back she did something very nice for me and I just wanted to say thanks. I was thinking do I send a box of chocolates and then everyone was making these cute little baskets.... what a great ideas for a gift, and easy to put a couple of rolls of thread or something naughty like a few chocolates.

Have a go at this cute pattern... it took me less that 30 minutes to make it.

Happy Sewing
Filomena xx


Comments